Happy Holidays!

Hi friends! Danielle here with a card to welcome in the holiday season :)

I actually started this card about a month ago, and even shared how I did the inlay die cutting on Periscope!  I finally got around to taking that panel and making it into a card!
happyholidaysdec12
I used our Happy Holidays dies to create the inlaid die cut sentiment. It definitely takes a little patience to place those small pieces inside some letters, like "a" and "p". But I think the outcome is well worth it :)
happyholidaysclose
Hope your week is off to a great start!

xo
Danielle

6 comments

  1. I want a die cutter so bad! Please Santa, I've been so good! LOL I love your card! It's very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card. I would have loved to you either see a video of this done or a little more detailed directions. I guess I missed it. I only get to check in once or twice a week. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top