Halloween!!

Hi, everyone! So I think I get a little too excited about Halloween sometimes. I'm seeing skulls, pumpkins and ghosts all over now so I figured it was time to start creating my Halloween cards. Hey, I'm not complaining! The blacks and oranges get me so excited!! So I figured I'd bust out my awesome set, Graveyard Shift! Here's my card!


To start the card off, I stamped the cob webs in light grey to create a spooky little background. On a piece of vellum, I heat embossed the skeleton in white. I attached it to the base with foam dots. I then stamped the sentiment in black ink, attached a few sequins and called it a day!


I love the simplicity of the card! Maybe it's just because I love Halloween in general! Make sure to stop by the shop and pick this bad boy up. He's only $6!! A steal if you ask me :)



Thanks so much for stopping by!! See you next week for the release!!

Kristen

5 comments

Back to Top