Fang-Tastic!

Hi everyone! It's Jocelyn on the blog today.

Halloween is just a few weeks away, and I'm loving all of the spooky inspiration on blogs. I whipped up a Halloween card using a couple of the new Neat & Tangled sets:

Fang-Tastic

I think the bat from the Creepy Cute set is adorable, and I had to use him! I stamped the bat a couple of times, colored the images with Copics, and cut them out.

The Polaroid die-cut I wanted to use already had a sentiment at the bottom. Instead, I stamped the sentiment from the Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments set on patterned paper and covered up the sentiment.

I added a little metallic mist and stitching to finish off the card. Here's a close-up:

Fang-Tastic


If you make a Halloween card using Neat & Tangled, be sure to link it to the Neat & Tangled gallery on Flickr.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the sentiment and the bats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the fangs on those bats and the metallic mist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Love the little bats and design using different DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bats with their big pink ears and teeny fangs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top