September Guest Designer: Lucy Abrams!


Hi friends! Hope you're week is going well! I am here today to introduce you to our September guest designer. I am beyond thrilled to have Lucy Abrams joining us this month! I am such a fan and so honored to have her on the blog :)

And now here is a little from Lucy...
----------
Hello, I'm so excited to be here today, and would like to thank Danielle for asking me to play with her gorgeous stamps. I've had so much fun with them. Today I have a very clean and simple card to share that I created with the You and Me stamp set. I can see this one becoming a staple in my stamp collection - it's perfect for all sorts of love themed cards. My card features simple stamping, a tiny bit of paper piecing, and some glitter. I like keeping things simple, especially on more masculine cards. And despite the stitching, I think this one would be OK for a guy…

I added just a touch of Wink of Stella glitter to the heart.

Thank you so much to Danielle for having me, and I'm really looking forward to returning later this month. Bye for now.

5 comments

Back to Top