North Pole Elf Frame

Happy Friday! Danielle here with a fun holiday inspired home decor item!  I actually made this last year just after Christmas, and have been hanging on to it until now to share.

I used Elves at Work to create this scene. It was super easy. I hand cut some snow drifts and added some Stickles to the edges for some glistening now. Then I stamped the elf and North Pole sign, colored and cut them out, and arranged it all on a piece of patterned paper cut to fit my frame.
Elf Frame
Here is a little close up so you can see the coloring and sparkles :)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Danielle

4 comments

  1. okay, now how adorable is this?! Love it Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! so cute!!!!! love that little elf!! and the glistening snow is soooo pretty and just plain cool!!! what an adorable piece of artwork to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle this is such a fantastic Christmas decoration, so so cute and so happy I have that sweet elf so Ii can CASE this! Merry Christmas Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top