Merry & Bright

 
Hi everyone!  Amy K. here today during this cold, cold holiday time.  Serious folks.....I'm cold and I can't wait for warmer temps! 
 
I'm here with a festive holiday card that really didn't take any time at all!!!  I'm excited to see the chalkboard trend continuing and here I've paired it with vellum!  If you've visited my blog lately......I've been using vellum a LOT and I LOVE it!!!  I think it's just a gorgeous paper and it gives so much more depth to a project.  For instance.....Look at this striped paper.  I love how the vellum "muted" the striped paper and let the sentiment circle take center stage!  A few sequins and some red glitter tape was added for the bling factor!
 
The sentiment is from Merry & Bright and was heat embossed with white Filigree embossing powder as was the circular scroll frame from Swirly Twirly Tags.
 
12.11.13

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!
 


7 comments

Back to Top