Naughty or Nice Card

Hi friends!

Danielle here with a fun card for the holidays! I used one of my personal favorite sets, Santa's Notes. This one came together very quickly. I layered some fun patterned paper in different sizes, and did a little stitching. I stamped the "Naughty/Nice/Undecided" stamp and cut it out to a rounded rectangle shape. Then to finish it off I added some wood veneers and red rhinestones!

Nice List
1 down, 74 to go! Haha! How are you're holiday cards coming along? :)

xo
Danielle

6 comments

  1. So so pretty! Love the stitching and wood veneers!! And such a fun sentiment! Ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. Love it and the colors. How is my Christmas cards
    coming along? Finished them yesterday! Yah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, wonderfully delightful! LOVE that sentiment!! Inspiring and day-brightening (it's -34 C here...I "need" my day brightened, and you've done it! Thank you!)
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. The undecided makes me laugh :D I like the design of your card. It really shows off the stamping.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top