Awesome Together

Hi everyone! Yana is here sharing a not so holiday Awesome Together card. To be honest with you - I'm in love with the new You + Me stamp set! Its got a perfect mix of words and sentiments and works for so many different cards! I've been using it like crazy lately.

Here's a card I'd like to share with you today:
I paired the sentiment with a banner from the Party Dots set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. 

Here are a few details:

Thank you for stopping by today!

9 comments

  1. Very nice - beautiful design and composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I really like the wood background paper too. The banner is great.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty card. Love your style, Yana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Yana, I love the turquoise/gold combination adn your use of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE this colour combo - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, ladies! so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top