A Special Delivery Layout.


 Hi friends!

I'm here with a layout to share today, using stamps from the recently released Santa's Tags. But for an interesting twist on them, the layout isn't anything to do with Christmas.

I love that, although Danielle is primarily a card-maker, her stamp designs work BEAUTIFULLY for layouts and other projects too!

Here's my layout


I used Gelatos and water for the background 'rainbow'. Neat and Tangled stamps for ALL the stamping (except the little date :))

Here are a few close-ups.


 The little banner is a wood veneer, I coloured in with a yellow Gelato, then stamped on :)


 
 The tags were so easy and fun to stamp! I used PITT artist pens to 'colour' these.




That's it for me! If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments!

I think a layout like this would make a great gift, so there's always time to whip something up for a loved one this Christmas!

Well, I'm signing off now--wishing you and your loved ones a very safe, and happy Christmas!

See you in the new year!





3 comments

  1. Linda, this is fabulous! I love how you've incorporated N&T stamps in your awesome layout. Great work with the gelatos, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special layout with the soft colors & wonderful stamping--& of course, that adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love the wonderful colors and collage of tags. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top