Sponsoring Pinspired Challenge 2!


Hello friends! Danielle here!  Did you know there's a new challenge blog on the block?! I LOVE this one. It's called Pinspired, and every challenge they have an amazing inspiration photo taken from Pinterest. Here is the current challenge photo

I am happy to say that I am sponsoring the current challenge! Be sure to play along to win some free stamps :)

I absolutely drooled over the colors in the inspiration photo, so I had to make a card!  Have I told you lately how much I love Hero Arts Shadow inks? I used Wet Cement, Soft Pool, and Stone Wash. I stamped the little heart from the Kindness Matters set and cut them out, and then used the 'love' from My Heart Sings. Super easy! This is going to be my husband's Valentine's Day card this year, look at me being all prepared! Usually I'm whipping something up late the night before.
pinspired2


Hope you're having a great week! It's already Wednesday :) Yay!

Supplies Used

5 comments

  1. we are so excited that you are our Sponsor.. Love your card..so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS take on this challenge...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-ly AWESOME just like the stamps. Sooo excited that you sponsored the challenge. I had a blast playing with the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is a fabulous card! I love the colors you've used and the simple layout is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top