January Guest Designer: Amy Tsuruta!

Hello Neat and Tangled Friends!

I am here today to announce that our January Guest Designer is the awesomely amazing Amy Tsuruta! I am so super excited to have her with us this month. I have long been a stalker fan of her work ;)  I am also pleased as punch to announce that she will be joining us in all the release week festivities beginning on Monday, January, 7th!

So here is a little more about Amy...

Hi!  My name is Amy of Tsuruta Designs and I'm thrilled to be Neat and Tangled's January Guestie!  I live in the gorgeous state of Washington and have 2 beautiful kids.  I'm engaged to thee greatest guy ever that makes me laugh and fully supports my paper crafting.


I've been happily crafting for many years but have been a part of this wonderful blogging community for over 5 years. I want to give a big shout out to Danielle for inviting me, I'm beyond happy!

I also picked a few of my favorite projects from her blog that showcase her fun style!

Pretty awesome, huh? Can't wait for you to see what she shares with us throughout month!

Until tomorrow :)
Danielle



24 comments

  1. Amy, I'm eager to see more of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Amy...she is amazing. can't wait to see more of her amazing creations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amy, I just LOVE her style. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Amy--I already enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy is everywhere!! I love her too-so talented and a sweetheart! Can't wait to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what she shows us this month. She is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see Amy's cards! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing Amy's awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super THRILLED to be the January Guestie!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for having and all of your sweet words/comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uber HUGE fan of Amy's!!! So excited to see her here as the GDT!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup! She is amaizing! Always look forward to her beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Amy's #1 fan and stalker. Love everything she creates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cuteness!!!! Awesome stuff, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cards! Congrats, Amy! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, Amy, looking forward to see what you do here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY Amy!!! Rockin' cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woot, woot, Amy! Love her creations, but even more so, her big heart (for instance, her promotion of Sebastian's card drive) and sense of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So excited to see Amy guesting! I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY! Amy rocks. I love her style and I'm looking forward to her guest spot projects.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top