Release Week Bonus Projects!

Hello Friends!

Happy Saturday!  Thank you all again for a wonderful and exciting release week! I enjoyed reading all your comments and emails!  Welcome to all of Neat and Tangled's new followers, I am so happy you found us :)

Before I forget, you can now follow Neat and Tangled on Instagram @neatandtangled! Get sneak peeks of new products and projects, as well as pictures of things I find inspiring!

There is also still time to play along with the current challenge over at Little Tangles! CAS is the theme this time.

I also have a few bonus projects created by Laurie Willison for our My Heart Sings set that was just released!  They are just perfect for Valentine's day :)

IMG_9024 IMG_9023 IMG_9022

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo
Danielle

11 comments

  1. Nobody does CAS like Laurie! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the u make my heart sing and the one with the
    note and love you. They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these CAS cards...so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All amazing cards from the CAS queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS cards!...Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DELIGHTFUL!! Love the CAS cards from Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody! And thanks Danielle for letting me stamp along with you guys for the January Release! I've had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love Laurie's CAS style!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top