January 2013 Release Day 5: A Lot to Say





Well, here we are, day 5 of release week! I'm so sad it's over already! *sniffle, sniffe* *wipes tears from eyes* Sheesh, seems like it was just Monday!  Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments and excitement, it truly is contagious! 

While I'm sad that release week is wrapping up, I am excited because all 5 sets are available for purchase in the  Neat & Tangled shop! Now I get to see you work your magic! AND I still have one stamp you haven't "officially"seen yet!

It's called A Lot to Say, and it's  A LOT of fun :)  Who doesn't love a big old speech bubble? 
                          
You can obviously fill it with words, but also images, scenes, use it as a background...the sky is the limit! I love how Suzanne covered up the bottom part so it just looks like a rounded card, and Pamela amazed me with how she did some fancy stampin' to make it a different size! OH, do you Project Life? Because guess what? It fits perfectly on a 3x4 insert :) I could go on and on, but instead I will leave you with even more amazing projects to wrap up this week!
_DSC0008
By Suzanne Dahlberg

A Lot To Say
By Danielle Walls
By Amy Tsuruta
Notice what dictionary page Amy chose??
Hello
By Amy Kolling

IMG_9037
By Laurie Willison
Kindness is good for the soul
By Amy Kolling

mary-dawn-quirindongo-lots-to-say-neat-and-tangled-01
By Mary Dawn Quirindongo
nina-yang-kindness-word-bubble-card
By Nina Yang
N&T: A Lot to Say
By Pamela Ho
Don't forget to check HERE to see if you were one of the giveaway winners this week!

Thank you again so much for everything this week! And once you get your stamps and start creating be sure to share over in our Flickr group!

21 comments

  1. Awesome cards Ladies...I had so much fun this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this stamp!!! LOVE IT! You guys ROCKED it, too! Awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many possibilities for this! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards...totally love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just superb. Love love that border stamp and bubble. Great cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing cards ...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Love love all the cards with this newbie stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the size of that speech bubble! So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is such a fun speech bubble! Great release N & T!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun speech bubble! Endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun, fun, fun! I love all the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job showcasing the versatility of this stamp! I want everything I see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the speech bubble! So many possibilities! Love the samples from your DT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are SO cute! Love all of the awesome DT creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oH mY worD!!! I just "stumbled" upon your site and I have fell in love and placed my first order all during my first visit to your blog. Love love love your stamps and I can't wait to play with the three sets that I purchased tonight. As much as I would like to sit around and see what the DT does next, I think I might (for now) just opt to go sit by the mailbox until my stamps arrive. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, what a fun stamp! I already have a zillion ideas whizzing through my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great stamp....love all the different ways it was used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards, girls, love those word windows and how you all used them differently! Have a wonderful weekend, hope it is creative!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top