Birdie Celebrate Card

Hello everyone! Nina here again!

Are you as excited about the new release as me? The stamps are soooooooo cute that I can't bear it! Haha! Nuff said, here is my card for today:


All stamps are from this new release: Party Dots (banner, sentiment, circle confetti), A Lot to Say (speech bubble), On the Strip (strips in the background) and My Heart Sings (bird).


Have you heard that Danielle starts to carry sequins in Neat and Tangled store? Yes! Don't forget to pick some up while you are there getting your new stamps! They are so on trend! Throw some in the air! Let's Celebrate!

7 comments

  1. Nina i love this...such a fun card full of color...great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card. Love the little bird. Him/her
    in the bubble just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card! I just got my new stamps and can't wait to play with them...thanks for sharing your card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute...love the word bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly SWEET! I love love the cheery colors! Your work are so inspiring, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top