Warmest Wishes with Kay


Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! I have another wintery Christmas card to share with you using some fun stamps and dies from Neat & Tangled. I mixed several different sets here to create this cute scene! I used Merry Kisses, Wild Ones, Lumberjack Love, Holiday Baking, and Into The Woods.



For the background, I used Smooth Bristol Board and blended some Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles Distress inks, then sprinkled with water and white acrylic paint.  I added a snowy hill at the bottom, and a sentiment from the Merry Kisses stamp set at the top.
All of the images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with liquid glue. The two little animals and bird in front, I adhered with foam tape for a little dimension.



I added lots of Stickles to the trees, candy cane, present and pudding, but it's hard to tell in the photo. In real life this card sparkles and shines!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season!

Kay :)


6 comments

Back to Top