DIY Snow Globe | VIDEO | Natalie Elphinstone

I love Christmas crafting and always seem to put a thousand projects on my "must try" list at this time of year. There's just something about this magical season that makes me want to create magical things. But since it can also be a bit crazy-busy at this time of year, it turns out the best DIY projects are also the ones that simple and easy to make!


I couldn't resist this DIY Snow Globe when I spied it in my local craft store, and about a million different ideas popped into my head. You could easily fill this with any number of Christmas images, and build up a much more detailed scene than I have. But in the spirit of keeping things quick and easy (but still super cute!!) I went with a couple of the children from the Christmas Pageant Stamp Set


My only added 'technique' which came with a degree of difficulty was when I decided to add the snowflakes hanging down from the top. Granted this was a little fiddly! But I do love the extra dimension and movement these add.


And a snow globe wouldn't be a snow globe without snow or glitter or something to shake around inside of there, so I added my entire remnants of my bag of Snowfall Sequins! It was the perfect finishing touch!

You can see how the whole project came together in my video today. I hope you enjoy it. And if I don't see you again beforehand, may you have the Merriest of Christmasses ever!

           

Supplies:
Christmas Pageant Stamp Set
Christmas Pageant Die Set
Snowfall Sequin Mix

3 comments

  1. Aww this is super adorable :) Sooooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing!

    Happy Holidays !🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What size is the snow globe?? Trying to find some. Thanks Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top