Alcohol Inks + Gilding Flakes with Koren Wiskman

Hello friends!

I am here today to share an amazing video and cards with you from a special guest!

Last month I had the pleasure of meeting Koren Wiskman at Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Road Trip Challenge at The Queen's Ink. She was so wonderful! I started following her on Instagram, and saw her share some gorgeous work she was doing with alcohol inks and I thought you all would love to see it too!
Me, Koren, Kathy
Check out the video and cards below! She combined alcohol inks, gilding flakes and our Awesome stamps and dies.





Simply stunning! Have you tried using alcohol inks? I've had some sitting in a drawer and now I'm itching to break them out! 

Be sure to check out Koren everywhere:

Have a  great weekend!
Danielle

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

9 comments

  1. Awesome card !The alcohol bg looks amazing with gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is AWESOME! I love the added guilding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is just gorgeous with the touch of gold. Need to see how she created it. Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful Koren, such a great idea to use gilding flakes for the veinsisng. I am curious to know, do you have a cap for your syringe to keep your matte medium from drying out? I m assuming you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
    You have taken my breath away!
    THANK YOU so much for sharing your cards & video and INSPIRING :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOWZA!!! This card is incredible. I never pull out my alcohol inks. You're making me want to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so very nice!
    Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top