Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Dear Neat&Tangled friends!

Daria here and if you stoped by today, I want to wish you a magical holiday season, as well as to share a couple of cards. 

Here, in Russia, we mostly celebrate Orthodox Christmas that is on a January 7th. First comes the New Years. I made two cards for this still upcoming celebration. 


I love all kinds of star nights backgrounds. So, I made one like Northern Lights using Landscape duo stencils. 



I overlapped them many times, and applied differed distress inks starting from the lightest to darkest. To mimic stars and snow, I used glitter stickles. 



My second card features Warm Winter Scene Cover plate. That is one of my favorites from the 2017.


Quick tip: I didn't have time to inlay all those little pieces of windows, so I just glued my starry houses on top of the white ones.  



Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
xoxo.

Neat&Tangled products used: 

9 comments

  1. Both cards are just beautiful, but I sincerely love the Landscape stencil Northern Lights one. Thanks so much. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME cards, I especially love the lovely, wintery night sky card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stenciled Northern Lights card. Fantastic way to stretch your supplies. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those colours are so gorgeous. Love these two cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created the Northern Lights. I can't wait to give it a try. Both your cards are lovely. I also bought the Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate, and I love it. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Gorgeous cards, especially the light sky! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top