You Are My Sunshine

Hello friends!

Danielle here sharing a card I made using My Sunshine, one of the new sets from our July release. I love how this set lends itself so easily to creating cards with a bold sentiment as the focal point!

mysunshine

For this card I watercolored some yellow and orange in no particular order, just randomly on the paper.  While that dried I stamped the sentiment and peeking sun in Versamark on some vellum, and then used black embossing powder to heat emboss it.  Once my watercolor panel was dry I lightly attached the vellum square with the sentiment to the front, and stitched across the top a few times.  I finished it off with some enamel dots, and then attached it to my card base!

And here is a close up
mysunshineclose

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope it is sunny wherever you are :)
Danielle

10 comments

  1. gorgeous...love the heat embossing on the vellum teamed up with the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bg (i wish i could get mine like that) your sentiment is awesome on tbe ellum with the touch of sewing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly beautiful!! Love it, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Danielle, I love your card!! The greeting and the enamel dots are just great! Must try that watercolor background, I see many of the designers using it and I shouldn't be so afraid to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! LOVE that textured sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bold, so beautiful and so bright with sunny happiness!! What a super wonderful and amazing ing creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top