July 2015 Release Preview!

Hello Neat and Tangled friends!

Our July release starts next Monday, July 13th! We have some AMAZING new stamps, dies, and embellishments for you!

I can hardly contain my excitement, so I thought I'd give you a first peek and some of the new goodies coming your way!

BLOG PLANNER

FACETED

HAND STITCHED

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

MY SUNSHINE

NO NUTS

WOOF
And some fun new embellishments! Bokeh vellum circles!

What stamp set are you looking forward to seeing more of?

And don't forget to stop back here starting Monday, July 13th at 9am EST! There will be lots of inspiration and giveaways!

xo
Danielle


11 comments

  1. This entire release looks amazing as always. I'm very excited to see more of faceted!! Thanks! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dogs so gotta love Ruff Day!
    I am a teacher and thr No Nuts is useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I see some favs already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH to LOVE!!!
    My TOP 3 is the ever sew sweet stitched flowers, the dazzling facets and scripty sunshine, a wonderful sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, My! You are my sunchine and the hand-stitched fklowers are my favories! (You should consider watermarking your images...just to be safe!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top