Cross-Stitched Wreath

Hello there!
Mayuri here to share a card that uses a couple of stamps from one of the new July Release sets to create a simple, quick and easy card!


©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled Monthly Post JUL2015. Cross-Stitched Wreath

I created the wreath by stamping the line of cross-stitches from Hand Stitched around a circle, with a rainbow assortment of Distress Inks onto a panel of white cardstock.


©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled Monthly Post JUL2015. Cross-Stitched Wreath

I then used the single cross-stitch to stamp the heart in the middle of the wreath. I think I'm really gonna enjoy creating lots of other images just with this one, tiny stamp!


©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled Monthly Post JUL2015. Cross-Stitched Wreath

I stamped a sentiment from the same set and foam mounted the panel to a white card base. I added a twine bow at the top of the wreath and a couple of sequins from various mixes, also available in the Neat & Tangled store.


©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled Monthly Post JUL2015. Cross-Stitched Wreath

Quick, simple and effective! Thanks for stopping by ;-)

6 comments

  1. Wow, cute card, and you got the heart so perfectly straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this! The stitches look like they were done with embroidery thread instead of a stamp. I'd like to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, clever and so fun!! Love all the color!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top