Origami Map

Hey Neat & Tangled fans! It is Rachel here today sharing a card using the Origami Map stamp & die. I adore this set and always think it looks so great watercolored. I decided to keep it quick & simple and go with a rainbow theme to match the sentiment 'My world is brighter because of you'.

I did some simple stripes across the entire map. I wanted the map to be the star of the card, so I kept the rest simple. I used a thin strip of grey washi along the bottom and heat embossed the sentiment in white on a grey strip of cardstock. I balanced the top with a grey twine bow. I love bright colors combined with grey. This is such a sweet sentiment and great for sending to a friend who is far away (easy for me as I live in Switzerland and have so many friends across the ocean!).

Hope you are all having a great week so far! Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments

  1. Hi Rachel, Your card is beautiful! I love the way you used the washi and the embossed strip. The map is sooo pretty! I could see using it to put a little heart on your home and your friend's place. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me so happy - makes me feel like love and happiness are waht make the world go around - so inspiring and cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cheerful card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a really colorful person and I love all the colors in this one! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love bright colors and my daughter loves maps. This card is really amazing and I need to get this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. paper heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top