Introducing Amandine!

Hello Neat and Tangled friends! I am so excited to finally introduce you to Amandine! She is joining our design team and I couldn't be more excited! Her work is fresh and exciting, and I know you will love her just as much as I do!  

First, she created a beautiful card for you using our Hello There die and Send Pretty Mail stamp set.

And now a little more about Amandine:



Hello everyone,

I'm Amandine, I'm 25 years old. I am French, and I live in the North East of France with my partner and our three cats. I love the US, and I really hope to have the chance to come there one day! Why not even live there?

I've been scrapbooking since 2009, before I was doing what we call the digital scrapbooking. I immediately recognized myself in the clean and simple style because this style embodies for me the purity and elegance of art. I like what is simple in life, and this style suit me perfectly!

I also love making cards. I set up a feature  on my YouTube channel called "Une Carte Un Sourire" or "One Card One Smile" in English, for diabetic children in hospital from my area. Indeed, I am diabetic and know all too well how hard it is, and the idea of using my passion to bring some happiness in their life seemed to be obvious.

But I don't do only cards, I also like to make scrapbook layout, art journal, or home décor.

What I like above all in scrapbooking,  it's just sharing !

I must confess that when Danielle contacted me, I had to read his message several times to believe it. I really thought she was doing me a joke LOL ! But what happiness! I want to thank her also for her kindness and trust !

Finally,  let the adventure begin!
I look forward to share with you all my projects with of course the fabulous Neat & Tangled products!

See you very soon ! :)

9 comments

  1. this is sooo cool!! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your new creations here, Amandine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Amandine! Can't wait to see your creations for Neat and Tangled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Congratulations. Come on over! We'd love to have you! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Amandine! Can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always great to see a new face in blog world. Welcome Amandine. I've already visit your page and I love seeing your clean look on both cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top