Video: Personalize your card (with fingerprints)

Hey there, happy saturday!

I hope you all have a good week-end. Will you be celebrating mother's day?
Today I have a video, featuring a technique for those of you who are not afraid to get inky fingers. (For all the very clean ones: So sorry ;) )
I created a fingerprint-background some time ago and thought that might be inspiring for some of you. This makes your card more personal, more unique, more you!

I used Kindness Matters and On the corner additions for this card (along with some additional handwriting which is not as beautiful, haha). I also tried out different inks - watch the video to find out which worked best for me.




Don't you think this would make a beautiful mother's day card?
I love that you have to take a closer look to realize this card is full of fingerprints.



Hope you have some crafty time this week-end. If you try this technique out I'd love to find your links in the comments - so we can have a look and leave you some love :)



Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments

  1. I love this! I will keep it in mind when it happens by accident...just add some more ;) Problem solved! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool technique! I love the texture the fingerprint makes. Thank you Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card and technique!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top