So Very Blessed!


Hello Everyone...have you seen the new releases for Neat & Tangled this month of May? They are AWESOME if you have not seen it yet. Just click HERE to go the new released. Today I am showcasing the new release stamp set "SO VERY BLESSED" Danielle created this beauty! Oh just love this sentiment...perfect for many occasion. 

1.To begin my card, I first created my card base then only distress half way using Distress ink pad in Picked Raspberry and splatter it with Studio Calico mists in Shine.
2. I then stamped the sentiment first on a separate white cardstock. I just masked the flower and the laurels first with washi before stamping. If you are brave enough you can just separate the sentiment with sharp scissors, which will be okay to stamp without any problem it will still perfectly stamped the same, which I might need to do *wink*.
3. Next, I then stamped the laurels and flowers in different color inks by masking the images with washi tape before stamping on my panel.
4. Once all the images are complete, then fussy cut my created wreath image and adhere it with foam dots to finish off the card.


Here is the full look of the card.

I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much visiting!
Have a Gorgeous Day :)



SO VERY BLESSED

13 comments

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your card is absolutely Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous!! Love the gradient of colors, Joni! You inking is superb as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love the background - it looks amazing!! This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colors and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the inking of this beautiful stamp set and the background inking. Very pretty.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so creative & here's another fabulous example! Love your work, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work again ,love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such amazing masking work with the sentiment and frame! And I LOVE that gorgeous background! Joni's work is SO inspiring to me! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top