Celebrate

Hi!! Kristen here with another post for Neat and Tangled. 

I don't know about you but there are a ton of birthdays coming up in my family this summer. I figured I'd make a birthday card in fun, summery colors which can be used for a boy or girl! The stamp set I used is Just For You.


To be honest, the card is super simple and easy to mass produce which is another reason I wanted to make it! Sometimes, there just aren't enough hours in the day. To start off, I took a piece of white cardstock and folded it in half and trimmed the edges to make sure it could fit into a business envelope. [I may just make my own envelope for this card though!]


I then took different colored pigment inks that I felt looked good together and just started stamping the balloon image all over the card front. No rhyme or reason. Lastly I stamped the sentiment, Celebrate in the lower right hand corner with some Versafine Black ink. Of course I felt like the card didn't have enough so I added glossy accents to all the balloons. I was a little nervous at first but I like how the final product turned out. :) Lastly, I chomped the bottom corners!


So, what do you think? Easy right?! Make sure to show us your creations on Neat and Tangled's Facebook page!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!!

7 comments

  1. I thought you used some chalk technique at first...at least it looked like that to me at first and then saw it was the shine on the glossy! Super card idea. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and easy card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card! I love the dimension the glossy accents gives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, the glossy accent really makes your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your balloons look fantastic! And I also love the size and shape of the card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top