May Guest Designer: Laura Bassen + May Sneak Peek!



Hello friends!

Danielle here with a little post to introduce our May guest designer, Laura Bassen from Doublestick Heaven! I had the  pleasure of meeting her in person a little while back at a crafty retreat and she is just too sweet.
Laura and Me

Here is a little about Laura:

Hi there! Laura Bassen here. I live in Pekin, Illinois with my husband and our five kiddos. I'm so excited to be joining Neat & Tangled as a guest designer for the month of May. I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle at a crafty retreat this past April and let me just say, she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She sent me some awesome stamps to play with, but the icing on the cake was her coveted little baggie of sequins. They are just divine! I can't wait to share with you the new releases for May.




And don't forget our May Release starts tomorrow at 8am EST! We will be revealing 3 new stamp sets and 4 new sequin colors! :) There is a little peek of the sets below  See you then!

xo
Danielle

7 comments

  1. awesome..can't wait to see the new release..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that diamond image and your fabulous font (your handwriting?)...I can't wait to see what Laura creates with your stamps...and more sequins too? I love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! Can't wait for the new release and an extra dollop of inspiration from Laura :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of shiny things! The video was super and the design team did a marvelous job using theses cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...it's always so much fun meeting crafty friends in person!!! And thanks for the sneaky peeks of the new stamp sets!!! They look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top