Hey, Girlfriend!

Hey Girlfriends ;) Danielle here.

I first wanted to thank you all for your tremendous support and excitement during last week's release! Your positivity is contagious, and while I can't respond to all comments I do read each and every one, and they always bring a smile to my face.

I apologize for the speed at which certain items sold out. I do my best to anticipate how popular particular items will be and stock accordingly, but every now and then I underestimate!  I have already placed a reorder for stamps. In the meantime please check with our friends at Simon Says Stamp as well as i {heart} papers, both carry a variety of Neat and Tangled now! All sequins will be restocked by weeks end!

How was your weekend? Ours flew by as usual. For all you mommies out there, I hope you enjoyed your special day!

I'm here to share a card I made a reeeeally long time ago for a publication call, but alas it was a reject! So now I get to share it with you all.  The colors and scallop pattern from the stamp remind me of the ocean, and now that the weather is warming I hear the beach calling :)
Hey Girlfriend
I stamped and white heat embossed the scallop pattern from Little Tangles on various colors of Hero Arts papers, cut them out, and adhered them to my card base. I then stamped the sentiment from Just Hello on a strip and popped it up on the card with some foam dimensional.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

xo
Danielle

Supplies Used


7 comments

  1. Love all those rippling waves - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and fun card! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is so pretty!...

    Thanks Danielle... I have received my 1st order[still waiting for the 2nd one to come!]...cant wait to play!... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. Ripples are beautiful! Very comforting to see others lovely cards that are 'rejects' (but only in name!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card Danielle! I love the embossing, really makes it pop!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top