May 2013 Release Day 3: Across the Card





For May release we have 3 new stamp sets and 4 new sequin colors! Yay! Each day 1 set and some sequins will be revealed, with all sets and sequins being available for purchase in the SHOP on NOW! Also, all sequin colors and styles have been restocked:)

Another something new: A few of our older sets will be on sale for $11 through Friday! (Fresh Blooms, Little Tangles, Little Bear, Swirly Twirly Tags, My Heart Sings)

Today I am here to introduce you to Across the Card! A 4x6 set that is the same concept as our very popular On the Strip series. Each stamp measures just over 5 1/2" to ensure complete coverage across your card, no worries about lining it up! Pair that convenience with everyday sentiments and you have an essential set! I apologize that there is no video, but the little point and shoot I usually film with is missing! (aka I'm sure one of the kids hid it somewhere!)


And here are your 4 new sequin colors! Some basics, some fun new colors!
Snow White

Black
Summer Sky
Red Raspberry
And now for some more amazing projects!
By Laura Bassen
By Chari Moss

By Chari Moss
By Chari Moss
By Linda Trace
By Chari Moss
By Linda Trace

By Amy Kolling
Neat & Tangled: Across the Card
By Pamela Ho
_DSC0008
By Suzanne Dahlberg
nina-yang-thank-you-favor-boxes
By Nina Yang

may-2013-release-across-the-card-02-mary-dawn-quirindongo
By Mary Dawn Quirindongo
may-2013-release-across-the-card-01-mary-dawn-quirindongo
By Mary Dawn Quirindongo


Thank you all again for making release week so exciting and fun! Your kind words and comments mean the world to me.  I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration, and now I can't wait to see how you use these sets!

xo
Danielle

30 comments

  1. ACK!!!! I am SO in love with this set!!! What an AWESOME idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These samples are lovely and I like the potential this new set offers. HOORAY for more sequin colors too - WOO HOO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome set! Love the boldness of the sentiments with the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - I LOVE this set. And you got RED sequins for me!!!! I know they were for me!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set! Love the clean graphical look of it!
    Yummy sequin Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word these are amazing.. what a cool stamp set.. love it.. and the fun new colors of sequins..yay..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is my favorite set! The options are endless! great DT projects! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration from all the DT's..I just love Pamela's card and those pretty little boxes from Nina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a COOL and unique set!!! i couldn't resist the new sequins!! just placed an order! how could i resist?! the DT made them look so amazing!! and it gave me an excuse to snatch up a few sets i've been eyeing...!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and versatile set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh... These are cute.... I love the projects too. Especially the box's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the ACROOSS the card set:0 Looks like it makes up some QUICK cards..sorry about the camera...check under the pillows:))
    LOVE all the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set for make quick CAS cards! Love it!!! And the DT totally ROCKED their samples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is going to be an amazing stamp set to use! Thanks so much for the great products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome card. It has so much possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This set is going to fly off the shelves! No more lining up - yahoooooeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have all those sayings but love the stamp set. It sets everything
    in the whole card. have to order it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome set, love the clean look and beautiful samples from the DT. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the clean lines of these images! Wow, how fabulous is Linda's piano keys card, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty and creative projects--esp the piano keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a versatile set! i love amy's card...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great stamp idea. Those cards look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cool and beautiful cards!!! Loving these to bits.... Awesome!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooohhhh I LOVE these! What a fun concept and so different from anything out there!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome projects! Love all the new release, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW this stamp set is GORGEOUS! and so are all those beautiful projects!!! WOW! Love the sequins too!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top