Kindness is good for the soul

Hello!

Katie Gehring here to share a card I created using A Lot to Say and Kindness Matters.
  dsc_0953
I stamped A Lot to Say's word bubble on white cardstock and trimmed inside the stamped line.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from Kindness Matters and adhered the bubble to a panel of cardstock.  I stamped A Lot to Say's word bubble again in coordinating ink directly onto the panel, offset a bit from where I adhered the trimmed speech bubble.

dsc_0954

I stamped the Circle Heart and Be Kind from Kindness Matters onto white cardstock and punched them out using 5/8" and 7/8" circle punches.  A few random sequins add a finishing touch.

I love finding ways to get different looks from my stamps and this offset frame was super simple to do! Well, that's all for me today.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments

  1. Wow!!! So cool!! I LOVE how te speech bubble is offset!!! So totally awesome!!! And the colors are just amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the CAS look and the sequins add just the right amount of pizazz!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Love it... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top