Tag! You're It! with ABNH

Hello hello! Here today with a project I made for A Blog Named Hero. This challenge is all about tags!

Sooo, this project is a bit different for me.  In my private life I like to experiment with mixed media. I've made a few little canvases for the kids and around the house, nothing worth sharing LOL.  But lately I've been all sentimental with my oldest starting school, and I'm really grasping to capture as many of these little moments as possible.  I thought it would be fun to make a little book to document things from the upcoming year that are all about him (I do Project Life for the family as a whole). You know, funny things he says, milestones, Instagram pictures, etc.  I first made the white tag, but realized it wasn't big enough, so I used some Multi Matte Medium to adhere it to the large tag, and then used a ring to put a bunch together. Nice thing is I can always add more if I need more. This a little more 'artsy' than my usual CAS cards. I'm going to TRY to do this every year.

danielleabnh12

Be sure to play along to win $20 from the fabulous Simon Says Stamp!

Supplies

7 comments

  1. I think this is the busiest project I've ever seen you make! It's lovely, so pretty, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I just love the colors and little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a special tag. Love all the gorgeous details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is incredible!!!! I love everything about it. Did you use the matte medium for the painted look under it? Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tag, Danielle! Love the collage-y look, but it staill has that CAS feel. You are brilliant! :)

    (PS - I goofed and replied to Michelle LOL.. oops.)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top