Neat and Tangled Sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays!

Happy Friday!!

Some fun news, Neat and Tangled is sponsoring this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! The challenge is black and white plus one color!
Winner will receive $20 to spend in the Neat and Tangled shop! 
Print
I used the little bee from Fresh Blooms, and just white heat embossed her on black cardstock, it really pops! For my color I used one of my favorite pieces of flair from {a flair for buttons}. It's from the Hexagon Boys set. Shelley's buttons are now available at Two Peas!! How awesome is that!  I thought this particular flair was perfect since it looks like a honeycomb! I left off a sentiment because I am always in need of non-specific cards just to send little notes :)

CAS-ual Fridays Sponsor!
Hope you have a wonderful day!  And be sure to play along at CAS-ual Fridays!

18 comments

  1. Wonderful card. Love your work so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Fab!! Love that Flair button!! Thanks for sponsoring CFC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that you are sponsoring this week--even more incentive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply the bees knees cute.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That button is awesome!!! And I love your embossed little bee! Fabulous card, Danielle! Thanks for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Friend! This is utterly fabulous! I love love love that button and now you should know I will probably spend half my night on her website. Thanks for sponsoring us and for playing along!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute CAS card! Love that honeycomb flair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out so cute, Danielle! I love that little yellow button as your pop of color :) And now that I know you're sponsoring the challenge, I'm going to have to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love that pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do the best CAS cards!!! I'll go check out those fab buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that honeycombe button is just perfect as a pop of colour Danielle.
    Thank for sponsering us this week and making such a fab card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeeek! This is toooo stinkin' cute! So creative! Love, love, love! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card. I love the way that the bee and the button complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is utterly delightful, Danielle! Thanks so much for sponsoring our CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this adorable CAS card! That black and white bumblebee is adorable and love the embellishment paired with it :) Thanks so much for sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top