September Guest Designer: Stephanie Washburn!

Hello Friends!

Every month we will be having an awesomely awesome guest designer, and I am so happy to kick start this trend with Stephanie Washburn of Sweet Steph Card Creations.


My name is Stephanie Washburn and I am ADDICTED TO PAPER AND STAMPS! I am a stay at home mom to two crazy little boys, Aden and Austin– while they sleep, I play! My husband is in the US Air Force and we call Pikeville, North Carolina our home. We LOVE living in North Carolina and after several other "homes" we feel we have finally found where we belong. In addition to being a Mommy, I am also a student- currently attending the University of Phoenix pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.I have been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember and was introduced to stamping and card making in 2008. I am very fortunate to work with several companies in the paper crafting industry and recently began illustrating my own stamp line with Market Street Stamps. I am a clean and simple designer and love to mix stamps and products to see what I can come up with. I love meeting fellow card makers through my blog and forums and have made so many great relationships! I am truly honored to be designing for Neat & Tangled this month!
I'd love for you to stop by my blog Sweet Steph Card Creations or my Facebook page Sweet Steph Designs!


neat and tangled- just a note
I had SO much fun playing with these super cute stamps from Neat & Tangled! For this card, I stamped the zig zag stamp from Little Tangles repeatedly with black ink on white cardstock to create a fun background! I love how the zig zag pattern makes such a big impact on the front of a card! Behind the sentiment, "just a note," I stamped several of the cute little envelope in a light pink color. Both of those sweet stamps are from the Just Hello set- perfect for quick note cards!  I tied a quick bow to finish it all off! I think this kind of card is PERFECT for mass producing and packaging up as a gift!


Thank you so much for joining us today Stephanie! (Don't worry, she'll be back again this month :)

15 comments

  1. Oh I just LOVE this card! The pink! The black and white zig zag background! So cute and striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card ~ I just LOVE the color palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that card and the purple satin ribbon speaks to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to Stephanie...fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome steph! awesome card. simple to the point and has the wow-factor because of your color choices! just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card from one of my very favorite paper-crafters!! Love the CAS design so very much. Stunning color choice makes this a super "wow" card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your card. So much impact! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!! Can't wait to see what you create this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really adorable and striking at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this card is so cute, I love the mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Stephanie as the guest designer for September! So happy to know more about her! This card is absolutely delightful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top