This and That

I've been a busy busy bee lately.  Happy to show you a few peeks of some new items to be in my Etsy shop by the end of the week (fingers crossed).

New neutral shades of wrinkle ribbon


Little flowers to match all PTI colors (pretty sure my eyes are crossed from making these)




Also exciting, I have ordered a bunch of crafting supplies, and it works out that I'll be getting one package a day. Hello perfect timing. Gives me a little something extra to look forward to.  Today's package...October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker Kit. I had a really hard time finding this!



Thought I'd share another something something I've been enjoying lately:


As you all know, I had a bit of a coffee problem.  In my quest to get back to being healthy I made the executive decision to start cutting back on coffee and creamer. This has become my replacement. Dr. Phil says you never really get rid of bad habits or behaviors, you just replace them with something better. Seems to be working for me so far.

I'll be back tomorrow with my entry for The Playdate Cafe as long as my camera cooperates and I don't smash it into a million pieces. 

4 comments

  1. OMG, I want some of those flowers! Please don't sell out before I get a chance to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ribbon and flowers look lovely. I love getting packages in the mail :) it's like your birthday everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wrinkled ribbon is gorgeous and so are your handmade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waa! I want to learn how to crochet those flowers! They are so fun to use (and so is the wrinkle ribbon)! Lemon Zinger is my FAVORITE--good choice, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top