XOXO Card with Daria Grushina

Hello-hello Awesome People!

Daria here. Hope you have a lovely weekend as well as some time for crafting. As I have for you a very simple card to make. I used only three products: stitched heard die from Love Mail die set, Just Because stamp set for sentiment and Delicate Dots Rubber Background stamp




I started with die-cutting hearts from different types of paper. I used left-overs from my stash: woodgrain embossed paper, gold metallic paper, one in yellow from Over The Rainbow Assorted Cardstock Pack... I also had a piece of vellum previously embossed with Delicate Dots background in gold embossing powder. 



Then, I made some stamping. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp a XOXO sentiment from Just Because stamp set on one of the hearts. I also stamped the background stamp directly to the cardbase. I usually stamp a few of those to have them on hand, as I really love those dots as a background for my projects. 




Final stage is to glue everything together. I used foam tape to do so. For vellum heart, I placed a tiny square of foam adhesive behind the sequin. There is a double layer of foam tape for the yellow heart. 



That's basically it. As I told you - quite simple and easy. Hope you liked it and may be will give a try. Thanks so much for stopping by. 


Some of the products I used today are on sale ;) You may also sign up for notification for those that are not available at the moment.  

xoxo

2 comments

Back to Top