Hugs from Michelle Short


It's the last Friday of the month, which unfortunately means we're saying goodbye to Michelle Short, this month's guest designer.  We have so enjoyed having her here and we know you have too.  She created the sweetest card for us today:

Hello there, Michelle here and I am back with my last card as a guest designer with Neat & Tangled this month. My card today uses the super cute Better Together Stamp set and coordinating Nice & Neat Dies.

I stamped the girl holding the owl and the bear using black ink. The images were then coloured using Copic Markers. I die cut them using the Better Together Nice and Neat Dies and then set them aside.



I die-cut a stitched square from white cardstock and then die-cut a circle inside. I took a piece of patterned paper and stamped the hugs sentiment on to it using black ink. This piece was added to a white square card base and then the frame piece added on top with foam tape. The girl and bear were then added to the card with foam tape. To finish off, I added a glitter pen to the girl’s bow and then a little jewel to the centre of it.

A big thank you goes to Miriam and Danielle for having me guest with them this month. I have loved it! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments

  1. Oh my !!! This truly an irresistibly cute card ! Your coloring job is perfect and, it was a great month spent with your talent, Michelle ! Love from France, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! That's an AMAZING CUTE ADORABLE card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top