You Can Do Anything with Keeway

Hi friends! Keeway here today with some fun crafting with older released stamp sets and dies. Today I will be featuring the Big Top Birthday and Scalloped dies.
I always start by stamping and coloring my images. I colored with copic markers. Then I went die cut the sentiment You Can Do Anything in white cardstock three times. For one of the die cuts, I blended red dye ink from bottom up for each line of words, using post-its to mask off areas I did not want to ink. Then I adhered all three layers together, with my blended layer on top.
Next I blended a dark background with grey and black distress inks from top to bottom on smooth white cardstock.  I couldn't help but add a little bit of black paint splatter. I'm addicted to splatter!

Next, I wanted to create some framing so I cut 2 strips of red striped pattern paper and black cardstock. On the black cardstock I die cut the scalloped edges with the Scalloped dies.

Thanks for droppy by and see you next time!
Keeway

Neat & Tangled Products in Today's Project

8 comments

  1. ADORABLE!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keeway, your card is so cute!! I love to see older stamp sets get some ❤️! The red and white stripes are so perfect with the circus theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright happy card, Keeway! Fun, fun coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes are adorable. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you did the lettering so cool

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top