Tiny Cuts with Nancy Damiano



Hey everyone, Nancy here with a closer look at the new Tiny Cuts die. I love this die for creating borders around my cards but I wanted to do something a little different. What if I ran the die across a card to create a punched out background? This is the result!



I lined up the dies 5 at a time and ran them through my Big Shot and repeated the process a few times to cut through the entire card. I backed the punched out card with a watercolored patterned paper for a peek of pink.


I wanted the background to shine, so just two images from the Eggstra Special and Cottontail Cuties stamp sets. A script title cut with the Celebrate die and covered with ink blending anchored with a vellum flag provides a simple and colorful title. A few scattered sequins from the Spring Mix complete the card!

8 comments

Back to Top