Yo Ho Ho with Kay Miller


Hey eveyone!  It's Friday and we're thrilled to be welcoming this month's guest designer, Kay Miller, back to the blog!

Hello! I'm back again today with a couple more cute cards I created for my guest spot with Neat & Tangled this month. 

I used the absolutely adorable Yo Ho Ho stamp set and Yo Ho Ho matching dies. Cutest little pirates you've ever seen!



For my background I used Peerless Watercolor, and a wet on wet technique, then splattered with water and added some white dots with acrylic paint. The sandy mound was done the same way but splatted with some darker brown as well.



The cute designs were all colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils, and cut out with the Yo Ho Ho matching dies. Everything was adhered with foam tape to a white card base.

I stamped the sentiment from the Yo Ho Ho stamp set in black ink and added a few sequins to finish it up!



Well I had to make a card with the little Pirate boy too. Couldn't leave him out :) The background is Salty Ocean Distress Ink blended onto Bristol Board and speckled with water.



Again everything was colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils, cut out with the Yo Ho Ho dies, and adhered with foam tape.



I had a lot of fun playing with this cute set! I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I've created!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments

Back to Top