Hello You!

Hi there! It's Cheiron here with a fun Hello card featuring a Distress Oxide Background. I have been making a lot of these fun colorful backgrounds lately to experiment with all of my new ink colors. I have a stack of them on my studio table now.  I always make them, and never know what to do with them. 

I've found that these are the perfect type of backgrounds to turn into cards with bold sentiments. The Hello You set allowed me to use all of the backgrounds I made to turn these backgrounds into cards to send to friends. 

Just add your sentiment, and a bit of detail and you are pretty much done. For this card, I stamped the Hello You over my colorful background, then also stamped the heart from the same set in the same inks that I used to create the background to add some interest.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

  1. So love this! My Distress Ink Oxides just arrived and I can't wait to play. Wish I could see how you did this great background. This bold sentiment is so perfect for this amazing background and the touch of black around the edges sets everything off so perfectly. Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. I LOVE IT! So striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top