{VIDEO} 2-in-1 Thank You Cards with Pop-Up Party Favours


We're celebrating my son's 8th birthday this weekend and instead of making some kind of box for the party favours, I decided to combine the favour pouch with a thank you card. That way, once the party favour is removed, the recipient still has a card to keep.



Here's a look at the LEGO pieces under the emoji flap on the inside. There are eight pieces that make up Lloyd, both good and evil, from the green ninja from the Ninjago stories.


I used four Neat & Tangled sets to create these 2-in-1 cards: Pixelated Circle Die, Pixelated Faces Dies, Square Thoughts and Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee. Using the first two sets, I created two emoji faces for the front of the card and the pop-up on the inside.


I used the partial die-cutting technique to create the flap on the inside, which reveals the party favour pouch.  Both sentiments were created using the Square Thoughts and Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee stamp sets.


I hope I've inspired you with this idea and would love to see what you make for your parties! Be sure to link up your project in the comments below so I can stop by to have a peek.


Thanks so much for watching!

Sources:

12 comments

  1. These are sooo awesome, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this? O.O <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea love your products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new products! Greetings from Germany ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darn cute cards, thank you they gave me a much needed chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What darn cute cards, thank you they gave me a much needed chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily this is sooo cute!!! I know your son and his friends loved this gift and card. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these pop up party favors look outstanding. I really loved the idea a lot. At some local event NYC venues I also hosted my son’s birthday bash and as party favors my kids helped me a lot. They made beautiful DIY cards and candy poppers. All the kids loved those favors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey guys! just want to reccomend you some rental service that is actually great! just follow this to hire your own car!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top