Mermazing with Daria

Hi Dears : )

Daria here. For today's post, I am playing with our Mermazing Stamp set and dies. I like that this set could be both whimsical and playful. So, I have decided to give it some love.


I just recently got a new jar of texture paste and was really happy it arrived in time for this project. Had this background in mind for a while. The technique is by Laura Bassen from OnlineCardClasses :)


I took a piece of heavyweight cardstock and put some texture paste with a help of palette knife... I tried to shaped it as some ocean waves...


Once it dried, I colored my waves with distress inks using ink applicator tool... Ink reveals all the dimension of the background.


I used the same inks applicator tool to color a mermaid. But this time, I cut lots of different masks for different parts of her body.
 

Isn't she adorable and unique? Elena's design is simply mermazing :) Love this stamp set.


Hope you liked it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you soon
xoxo,
Daria

Neat and Tangled Products used: 
Mermazing Stamp Set
Mermazing Nice and Neat Dies

7 comments

  1. wow, this card is beautiful! Nice job on the texture paste waves! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria! I love your card - fantastic texture and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..lovely card and those textured waves look fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this card? I love how you made the waves in the background and that mermaid is just way to cute! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daria, this is ADORABLE. Love all that fab texture!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top