Get crafty with Francine – Watercolor Bubbles Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! 

Francine here with a new video tutorial! Here is a close up of my card:




Today, I’m going to show you how to create watercolor bubbles with Distress inks. For this card, I decided to feature the Everyday Circles stamp set and I thought the "Hello" sentiment would be perfect with this bubble design. This set is probably one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets! You can use it in so many different ways. It’s a "must have" in my (your) sentiment stamp collection.





TIPS & TRICKS:
  • Draw circles using a circle template to create a unique design.
  • Choose two shades to color each bubble. This will add interest and create more depth.
  • Let dry before you color the intersecting circles.
  • Try different techniques with this design: use watercolors, Zig or Tombow markers, pencils or alcohol markers.


Watch the video below (or HERE) to find out how I created this card:   





I hope you like what you’ve seen! Stay tuned: the May release week starts tomorrow!



8 comments

  1. What a pretty card Francine. You've done a beautiful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome and could be used for so many occasions!💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing how to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and fabulous quick technique cardmaking! Love all thkse bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bubbles! They are so creative! I have to see if I have a bubble stencil and try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really like the card design as well as all the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pixels! Can't wait to get those!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top