Easy formula for a fun cards with Puncinella die by Sveta Fotinia

Hello, everyone!

Sveta is here and I want to share with you easy formula for a quick and fun cards! Coffee lovers will be especially like today's post :)
I created two similar cards and it took appx. 20 min. Puncinella Nice and Neat die is perfect for  backgrounds, I'd say it's a must have die!
I've made to die cuts from a different colors of Bazzil cardstock using Puncinella Nice and Neat die and then used coordinating dies of my main images on this die cut. So I got background die cut with a hole in shape of the image.
For my first card I used our newest Big Bold Brew stamp set and Big Bold Brew Nice and Neat die. For the accents I chose little coffee beans from Perfect Blend stamp set.

The same set I used for my second card's main image along with Perfect Blend Nice and Neat dies. This time my sentiment went under the punchinella background. You can try to change location of sentiments, accents or image, colors and shape, just keep all ingredients in the same proportion and you will get your own easy formula!
Take a time, brew a cup of coffee and enjoy today's post!

7 comments

  1. Very cute cards, Sveta! Great job! This die works as a perfect background and literally in every colour. I love it in green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Awesome cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so groovy cool and awesomely done!! Love them, Sveta, you did an amazing job!! What a versatile background that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat image in the coffee cup, did you draw that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the formula - very lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cute cards but I'm wondering how you adhere the punchinella background to your card base? I have this die but can't figure out how to adhere it with all the holes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I concur, coffee and friends are a perfect mix. Even more if you get to enjoy them while crafting some fun cards. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top