Cookie Monster

Somehow the husband coerced me into baking cookies again, even though I hated myself for eating so many the last time. It went something like this:

Husband: Do you think we could bake more cookies tonight?


Me: Absolutely!

There really was a whole internal struggle going on inside my head, but you see how that turned out.  Because of lack of self control with the last batch we instituted a new cookie rule. Only 3 per person per day.  Hubs has dubbed himself the 'Cookie Sheriff'. This is just like politics because I know his hands will be in that cookie jar more than 3 times a day, but I've got no authority over baked goods apparently.

I've got a yummy bacon covered turkey breast in the oven, and I'm off to crochet a few gifts.  Lovely little Saturday, hope yours is too!

No comments

Back to Top