Design Team Introductions - Part 2

Hi friends!  we're back today with a couple more introductions for you, although these ladies don't really need much of an introduction, they've both guested for Neat & Tangled in the past and we're so happy to have them on board as team members for 2019.

First, please welcome Carly Tee Minner!


Hi! I'm Carly Tee and I'm so, so happy to being joining the Neat & Tangled team! I love crafting, cookies and chocolate-covered gummy bears! I'm married to pretty much the best guy ever, who brings me cookies and supports all my crazy crafting. We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest outside of Seattle with our pup Ellie.

Here are a couple of projects Carly has created featuring Neat & Tangled:



Next we're welcoming Carissa Wiley.  Carissa will be sharing a monthly video feature with us in 2019.


I am a lover of all things paper crafting. I have been teaching and sharing both online and in person since 2009. I have shared my handmade creations through online video tutorials, blogs and publications. I love teaching and empowering others to create their own one of a kind paper crafting projects.  I have many passions outside of paper crafting. I am a wife, mother of three, with a day job as a registered nurse in postpartum, pediatric and neonatal intensive care units. I live in a small town in the Central Valley of California, where I grew up. I love the small town life. I also love watching my children compete in water polo, cheer and baseball. I would drive to the ends of the earth (and I often do) just to watch them do their thing.

And here's a look at some of her previous work using Neat & Tangled:



Are you as excited as we are to have these ladies joining us in 2019?  

5 comments

  1. Welcome both of you. WOW Neat & Tangled you are going to have one very strong design team, can't wait to see all the inspiration that coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!! Welcome both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top