September 2018 Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello friends!

Fall is creeping up on us, and our September release is sure to help set the mood!

We have all new stamps and dies for you this month. Including some special dies we have up our sleeve, but you will just have to wait until next week to see!

In the meantime, here are some seek peeks to get you excited! Leave me a comment to let me know what you're most looking forward to! :)




All the fun starts Monday at 8am EST! See you then!

xo
Danielle

15 comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sneak peeks! Those deer are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big Fall stamp ----was waiting for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I have the other 2 mosaic leaves, glad to add another one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite time of year and these stamps are awesome! I love the sentiments that go with these sets. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh I love it all but the deer is my favorite! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo . . . that leaf looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide between the adorable little deer or the witch and the cat! i am obsessed with Halloween stamps! the dies....so mysterious. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to your day for STAMPtember and the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those deer are the cutest and can't wait to see the sweet little witch set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new stamps and dies. No in

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top