A Blog Named Hero Week - Day 5




Hey everyone!  Today we're wrapping up our collaboration week with A Blog Named Hero.

They've been featuring Neat & Tangled stamps all week and we've playing along with their upcoming challenge, Metallic.

Mayuri is here today to wrap up our week in style.

Hello there! The first thing that popped into my head when I thought about Metallics was the Add A Little Dazzle Metallic Sheets - they come in such a fun range of colours and can be die-cut so easily.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled collaboration with A Blog Named Hero.

I die-cut the Gardenia Blooms Journalling Card die out of a piece of Pucker Me Pink Metal Sheet - these sheets are really delicate, so I also die-cut a piece of kraft cardstock and adhered them both together. I foam mounted this to a white card base and finished off with a heat embossed sentiment from the co-ordinating Gardenia Blooms Journalling Card stamp set.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled collaboration with A Blog Named Hero.I scattered a few sequins for a bit of additional sparkle!
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled collaboration with A Blog Named Hero.

What a gorgeous way to end our week!  We hope you'll play along with the challenge at A Blog Named Hero.  It hasn't officially started yet, but you've got the edge because you know what's coming ;)

Oh and be sure to come back next week.  It's our third birthday and we're celebrating all week with special guests, some pretty fantastic surprised, and a special birthday release!

8 comments

  1. GORGEOUS metal die cut and ELEGANT card - LOVE IT!!!
    GREAT idea mounting it to cardstock 1st - THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this card! The color of the metallic is beautiful and the little sequins add so much. The die is so pretty, fabulous card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty but I don't have a die cutting machine. Can those sheets be used if you don't have a die cutting machine, like with stamps, ink, paints or stencils? I've never seen metallic sheets before and this one is so pretty! I like the sequins but I'm not so sure I like the ones that are slightly hidden. I have to think on that one. This is a really pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, OH MY!!! This is stunning and breathtakingly beautiful!! Love the pink and the design is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top