A Blog Named Hero Week - Day 3



Hey everyone!  We're already over half-way through our collaboration week with A Blog Named Hero.

They are showcasing projects created with Neat & Tangled stamps and we're playing along with their current challenge, Metallics.

First up today is Sveta:

Hello everyone!



This days I'm thinking about my abroad friends more often, miss them very much! So my idea was to create a card showing that I'm thinking of them no matter where they are.

I choose Origami Map Die and gold cardstock to create main focus of my card. To pin my location (more or less) on the map I used tiny heart from Hand Stitched Dies and inserted a little piece of silver foiled cardstock.



We're all communicating via web, so I decided to show it with lines using  Across the Card stamp set.

Finally, I chose Crystal Clear Sequins to add accents to my work.

I hope that you'll always be connected with all your friends and relatives in your hearts, no matter if you are together or apart!

Yana is also sharing today:


I started working on this card by creating a small rectangle using new Neat & Tangled Bokeh circles. I selected Soft and Lovely and adhered them onto a piece of white cardstock using specialty adhesive sheets. To trim off the edges I used a Stitched Rectangle die and cut this piece onto a nice rectangle and foam mounted it onto a white A2 card base. 

I also die cut a Hello word out of Gold Mirror cardstock, heat embossed a "you make life sparkle" in gold embossing powder and adhered those onto the rectangle. To dress up this card I also added several enamel dots in blue and two gold hearts created using Hand Stitched dies.


Beautiful cards ladies!

Please be sure to stop by A Blog Named Hero, they have got some gorgeous projects to share this week too!

10 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards - LOVE the metallic accents in both!!!
    Yana's card is such an ELEGANT design, LOVE IT!!!
    Sveta's card touched my HEART, I LOVE IT too,
    LOVE IT all the MORE after reading the story behind the design!!!
    THANK YOU BOTH for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, thank you so much!!! So glad you liked the story behind!!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sveta's card is super fantastic and so awesomely cool - love that little heart!! And Yana's card dazzled me with all that gold - love the touches of vellum on it!! Just a super treat to visit here today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards and they scream thoughtfulness. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are equally fabulous!! Sveta, I love your work and am so happy you are on the Neat & Tangled design team. Your ideas are so great! Love the heart and the map die.

    Yana, wow, you worked wonders with the circles! I love the layering and the idea to use the stitched rectangle to trim the base! The gold is so pretty and the color accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top