Some days I like it CAS...

... actually, that's most days. Hey!! Kristen here. I'm definitely more of a clean and simple girl when it comes to cardmaking. So I'll be showing you a card I made using one stamp set from Neat and Tangled! I used the stamp set Photo Booth to create this easy card!



I've reached for this set a few times and it never fails me! It's a fun and happy set! I started off stamping the photo strip onto some white cardstock. With colors I felt worked well together (I actually think I've used the same colors with the same stamp set before... oops!) I stamped different images into the blocks.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink. To finish off the card, I added it to a piece of lime green cardstock and scattered a few sequins. I'm so happy with how it turned out! :)



Well, that's about it for me today. Thanks for stopping by the blog and be on the lookout! There's an awesome release coming soon!!

1 comment

  1. Such a sweet card..love how you finished if off with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top